Q.ai is seeking an experienced Lead UX Researcher to join their team. This full-time role is 100% remote, with the ideal candidate able to work within Eastern Time Zone hours.
Q.ai leverages AI to help anyone make smart investments quickly and easily. By combining AI and human insights, Q.ai creates unique Investment kits that allow investors to start building wealth in a single click based on their interests and economic trends. With a content-backed approach, Q.ai is democratizing investing, empowering anyone to learn more and make genius money moves. Q.ai: Invest Money, Build Wealth.
As the Lead User Researcher at Q.ai, you’ll help your team of designers, product managers, and engineers understand user needs, issues, and goals. You’ll play a critical role in creating an intuitive, engaging, and usable experience. You’ll work with stakeholders across functions and levels and have impact at all stages of product development and the user journey. Q.ai is a company that highly values user research, and they strive to learn and understand their users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
• Engage cross-functional stakeholders to identify high-impact research opportunities
• Own and drive large research initiatives for demonstrable impact on product strategy
• Advocate users’ needs through compelling storytelling, to build empathy
• Champion user-centered design best practices and contribute to their research culture
• Shape UXR process and infrastructure, integrating with product development
• Mentor researchers and designers, guiding them through a range of research activities
• Conduct research to better understand their users, validate concepts and messaging, prepare prototypes, and test designs across multiple aspects of their product and experience
• Collect and analyze user behavior through moderated and unmoderated interviews, surveys, benchmark studies, analytics, and online experiments
• Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, Growth Marketers, and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Advocate for user-focused design, representing the voice of their users throughout the design process
• Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
• Communicate and advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and verbal reports
Qualifications and Experience:
• A qualitative researcher with competency in both generative and evaluative research
• A professional who can work collaboratively and iteratively with many stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Passionate about disrupting and innovating the financial investment space
• Quantitative experience would be a plus
The compensation for this role is $100k-$150k, with stock options available.