Q.ai is seeking an experienced VP of Growth to join their team. This full-time role is 100% remote, with the ideal candidate able to work within Eastern Time Zone hours.
Q.ai, a Forbes company, is an award-winning fintech startup that is successfully leveraging artificial intelligence and take on the $25+ trillion fund-management industry. Since noticing a void in the market, they’ve been on a mission to power a personal wealth movement that drives true financial freedom and wealth equality for everyone. They aren’t out to build just any robo-advisor, they are building the “next” digital Blackrock.
As a VP of Growth, you will play a critical strategic role in growing and expanding business through identifying and taking advantage of market, industry and economic opportunities while mitigating risks. You’ll work alongside their CEO and will be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of growth strategies across different areas of the business, including content creation, SEO optimization, affiliate partnerships, paid advertising, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization. You’ll be responsible for identifying new growth opportunities, as well as optimizing the existing processes to ensure they are cost-effective and scalable. To be successful in this role, you must have in-depth knowledge of business operations and the marketing industry, an analytical mindset and the ability to think outside the box, as well as have superb leadership and management skills. You must also stay up-to-date with industry trends and perform regular, thorough market research and competitive analysis to identify best practices and apply them to their growth initiatives. In this role, you will lead and mentor a team of growth professionals, while reporting directly to their CEO.
● Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic growth initiatives across various functions including performance marketing, social media, content creation, SEO, partnerships, and more
● Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
● Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
● Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
● Managing the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
● Leading strategy development and execution to drive customer/client acquisition, engagement, and retention, as well as increase their market share and reach their growth targets
● Working with marketing, sales, PR, and product teams to optimize existing and establish new, cost-effective processes to achieve and exceed their revenue goals
Qualifications and Experience:
● You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
● You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
● You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
● You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
● You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
● You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
● You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
● You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
The compensation for this role is $175k base to $300k+, with stock options available.