The client is a business invention firm in New York looking for a Strategy Lead to join their team and grow with them.
- Self-aware, self-motivated, and passionate about brands, business, and culture.
- A creative problem solver, excited to be immersed in the work, and building meaningful working
relationships with clients.
- Skilled in uncovering consumer and industry insights and translating them into distinctive
opportunities for brands and products.
- A confident communicator, both spoken and written communication.
- Excited to multitask and work across multiple clients and projects at one time.
- A team player who rolls up their sleeves and puts their hand up to help.
- Conduct Research & Craft Insights: Helping to design methodology, development, execution, and
analysis of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Deliver Brand, Business, and Product Strategies: Provide a strategic POV throughout projects -
owning positioning, purpose, vision, target definition, architecture, messaging, and innovation
strategies and concepts.
- Develop Brand Identities: Guiding the ideation of brand concepts, tone of voice, taglines, naming,
copy, and brand content.
- Provide Leadership: Inspiring and motivating cross-functional and client teams to reach alignment
and achieve strategic objectives. Eager to present their own and their team’s thoughts and idea
- 4 - 6 years of client-facing strategic planning experience, spanning various industries and
showing a range of thinking across brand, business, and product opportunities.
- Experience conducting consumer and competitive research.
- Strong proficiency with Keynote and Google Suite.
- Bonus: Experience navigating within large client organizations