About Our Client
Our client is a private social and professional network for mothers who are growing careers and families. The digital community is designed to propel high-achieving women forward by providing connection, advice and mentorship to moms juggling it all. With 11 city chapters and thousands of members nationwide, we are the leading community for working moms to connect online and off. To power our mission, we align ourselves with like-minded brands that value our audience and are looking for compelling ways to tell their story. Specifically, we focus on creating integrated content, impactful social campaigns, enriching digital events, influencer and ambassador activations, and market research.
About this Role
This role is responsible for leading the Finance and Core Operations within the company. This role will be a balance of day-to-day financial work and complex problem solving. This leader will work across the organization, form intelligent and data-driven opinions, and guide the team in adapting process and progress.
This leader will influence our strategic direction through financial analysis, business acumen, and judgment. This leader will help guide and mentor an existing team of strong financial managers while supporting key leaders across the organization.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Support and enable team to drive commercial discussions on complex deals, working with Leadership, account teams, and other members to develop partnership strategy and deal structure
- Budgeting & planning: prepare meaningful analysis (internal and external) for strategic business decisions and model financial situations
- Conduct financial analysis as needed to inform profitability (e.g. cash flow projections, margin analysis, partnership sales/events and OpEx impact analysis, etc.)
- Lead communication and management of exceptions approval with relevant stakeholders, including members of the company's Leadership Team
- Ensure all accounting transactions are properly recorded on an accrual basis
- Establish and track core metrics that are essential to the financial health of the company
- Define, implement and revise operational policies and processes for the organization
- Keep track of the company's revenue margins and conduct budget reviews to maximize profits
- Effectively implement and manage ERP solutions as required
- Ensure business operations can support and sustain growth of client programs
- Push organization to be nimble and creative with solutions
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of customer needs combined with market and product knowledge to be able to influence and shape the development of commercial constructs