About Our Client
Our client helps visionaries to change the world. They are a global IT services and consulting company that brings together global enterprise innovation and start-up innovation. Today they support digital transformation for the largest enterprises on the planet. By partnering with both large and small players, they stay at the leading edge of technology, remain nimble even as a global leader, and create technology that helps their clients further enhance their business. Their culture of Relentless Performance enables over 99% of our client’s engagements to succeed by meeting or exceeding scope, schedule and/or budget objectives since their inception in 1989. They are headquartered in New York and operate in Canada, Finland, Germany, Israel, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Ukraine, and the US.They employ 700 people and sales C.A.G.R. exceeds 30%.
Our client's Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the executive team and a key business partner to the Chief Executive Officer, senior management, and our Board of Directors via the Audit and Finance Committee. The CFO will have responsibility for strategic and operational financial and accounting processes, among others. The candidate will manage the financial, procurement, legal and maybe some other teams.
The CFO position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Develop financial and other applicable plans to realize strategic goals and deliver on the execution.
- Design and constantly improve reporting system which allows all stakeholders to make managerial decisions about our business: other managers, CEO, Board, shareholders.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures, and business controls that ensure sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Manage key external relationships with a wide range of constituents including investment bankers, investors, commercial bankers, business partners, insurers, key vendors, lawyers and audit professionals.
- Advise on strategic client and equity partnerships with a focus on long-term deal analysis, forecasting, business planning, legal aspects, and critical risks, terms and conditions.
- Lead all financial planning and analysis, budget forecasting and re-forecasting, financial preparation and presentation and translate into actionable insights for strategic planning, cash flow management, financing, and board and investor meetings.
- Assure timely and accurate financial closing processes including overall responsibility of completion of annual IFRS audit.
- Lead the process of attracting sufficient resources for realization of our strategy: debt and equity.
- Implementation of the system of risk management.
- Manage global tax strategies, compliance and audits, employment and business regulatory environments, and exchange rate strategies.
- Evaluate and improve processes and systems to identify opportunities to streamline and focus current efforts to ensure operational excellence and support of overall business growth.
- Perform other activities required to achieve the company goals.
- Ability to learn quickly. Excellent judgment, communication and negotiation skills.
- A proven successful past experience in a similar environment: multi-cultural, fast-growing, tech and/or service industry.
- Data-driven leadership skills with multi-layered understanding of business economics and drivers.
- Ability to design the work processes, plans, KPIs, incentive schemes for the team to deliver on the objectives.
- Experience leading a company through debt and equity financing, and M&A transactions would be a plus, to include managing the capital structure of the company (equity, debt, working capital facilities, etc.)
- Ready to make a local and overseas travel whenever business requires