Agency is a global creative collective working to unlock the power of creativity through
collaboration and build the most human and iconic brands and businesses in the world. The
company was started with the vision of creating world-class communications for its
clients. Designed to bring a collaborative way of working creatively around the world, the global
collective brings together the industry’s most innovative talent, specialized data, analytics, tech
and media expertise. Company headquarters are in Europe and New York, with 8 offices
worldwide and over 700 employees globally.
The Role: Chief Financial Officer based in the New York office. Functional priorities upon
entry will be:
• CFO for North America and China.
• Global CFO for partner agency (US, Canada, UK, Europe and China).
• Financial Main Point of contact for parent agency.
• Global consolidation lead succession plan, assuming strong personal and company
performance, to Global CFO.
• Consistently investigate and safeguard company financials
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing liabilities and investments
• Help decide investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
• Protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve control and sustainable growth
• Mind cash flow
• Lead forecasting
• Ensure legal and company compliance
• Be partner agencies’ main financial point of contact
• Partner with other company leads to set annual business plan and financial targets
• Partner with Client leads to properly determine opportunity, risk and profitability, client
• Oversee all financial reporting and ensure all accounting policies are followed, timelines
are hit and financials are reported according to US GAAP
• Oversee contract negotiations
• Collaborate with the global financial community and key office leads to establish
his/herself and the main financial point of contact for the Collective. This includes but is
not limited to - global office CEOs (especially USA, Canada), the CFO currently
overseeing Sweden, Shanghai and Singapore, Global Chairman, Global CEO, and Global
Chief Talent Executive.
Requirements & Attributes:
• Previous professional services experience required
• You are well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple
accounting to broad investment and banking operations
• You’re an excellent leader driven by agency’s principles
• You’re a strategic partner
• You are a clear communicator
Salary to commensurate with experience. This is a full time flexible role, with the ability to
work remotely for a portion of the week.