Seeking a Head of Recruiting to join a rapidly growing FinTech company. The Head of Recruiting will lead, coach and oversee a team of high performing sourcers, recruiters, and recruiting coordinators. This leader will drive the company towards meeting their growing, aggressive demand for talent, while keeping their hiring bar incredibly high. The impact of this role will be directly felt in hiring the next generation of leaders and talent at the company.
Who You Are:
- You’re a Talent Acquisition leader with 12+ years of experience working at both strategic and executional levels. Specific startup experience is also a must.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with leadership teams and department leads.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and previous exposure to high-growth, fast paced and collaborative environments.
- You have experience recruiting for a high bar technology organization that is known for their quality of talent.
- You have a strong track record of coaching direct reports.
- You embody company culture and values. Company is a pure meritocracy and people have a lot of room to achieve and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee recruiting strategy; drive best practices to attract top talent and plan for staffing resources.
- Partner with the VP of Marketing & Communications to help build a world-class employer brand.
- Utilize insights from recruiting analytics, metrics-based operational processes and effective coaching skills to build a TA team with strong business partnership capabilities.
- Oversee a TA team with strong business partnership capabilities based on insights from recruiting analytics, metrics-based operational processes and effective coaching skills.