Seeking a Head of Human Resources to join a rapidly growing FinTech company. This individual contributor will oversee the People Development team. The ideal person is passionately focused on employees and has experience building out a people operation, with a specific focus on both leadership and development. The successful candidate will own people programs such as the continuous feedback framework, performance calibration, learning roadmap, manager and culture effectiveness.
Who You Are:
- You’re an HR leader with 10-15 years of experience working at both strategic and executional levels. Specific startup experience is also a must.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in building relationships with leadership teams and department leads.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and previous exposure to high-growth, fast paced and collaborative environments (adding 70 people this year).
- You have a thorough understanding of relevant employment regulations, laws, and requirements.
- You embody company culture and values. Company is a pure meritocracy and people have a lot of room to achieve and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Implement appropriate tools, technology, processes and initiatives to provide support for company employees all over the world.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to foster a culture that promotes the company mission and maintains the highest standards of performance.
- Build strong people managers and a repeatable model for manager effectiveness training.
- Develop initiatives to ensure employees’ growth, development and retention.
- Own company-wide goal setting and 360 review process.
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations issues, working alongside and coaching departments leads, as needed.
- Conduct compensation and benefits analysis and make recommendations on changes.
Foster clear communication plans around organizational change.