We are looking for a CFO who can take on a leadership role in financial decision-making and help improve and maintain the financial health of our company help lead us in all financial areas.
Company is looking for a strong cross-functional collaborator that is a creative, strategic thinker who can drive execution and be hands-on when necessary.
- Work with executive team on strategic vision including fostering cross-departmental relationships, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting with clear analyses of strengths/weaknesses in performance, key drivers, and variability to budgets/goals
- Creating and leading a systematic, repeatable and accurate structure for aggregating and reporting critical metrics across the business
- Build and mentor finance & accounting team
- Lead the annual budgeting/forecasting process including presenting plan directly to the Board of Directors and potential investors, guiding department heads with budget management, and reviewing the monthly budget to actual reporting
- Utilize forward-looking financial models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable international and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Lead cash flow planning, investments, and asset management
You have a strong start-up pedigree where they have done these functions before, can take ownership of where the company is going financially and can support the leadership team as it moves into the next phase of fundraising.