Pitch Company financial services to potential clients and manage the relationship between the Company and that client when it lands. You would be committed to understanding the client's needs and goals in order to work with them and an investment manager who would make recommendations tailored to the client's best investment opportunity. As an advocate for financial responsibility, you would assist institutional and high-net worth clients with asset management and portfolio diversification.
- Has an interest in financial markets
- Looks for natural connections with folks
- Comfortable working/speaking with people who have a good amount of disposable income ($10M+)
- Interested in building own business
- Has a low self orientation. Asks a lot of questions and is genuinely interested in learning more about others.
- Set up/make 15 meetings per week with potential clients
- Comp - $200k base + commission (2-3x base)
- FT - flexible schedule
- Part of a class of Financial Advisors. Next class is in February 3x/year - will be taught strategies.
- VP Financial Advisor is not selecting the portfolio. Not investing.
- Candidates can be post MBA-52